From the above MT4 backtest results, although it has a winning percentage of about 48.59%, the average gain/loss ratio of 1.57 brought the system expectancy to positive. Do expect streaks of losses at times, as we can see from the above Equity Curve.
See actual market performances on myfxbook
Watch how it perform in actual market conditions on myfxbook here:
GS Alpha 12 on myfxbook
Works with any MT4 Brokers Globally
All our automated trading systems are created to work on MetaTrader 4, or MT4 in short. You can trade on MT4 from any broker globally. If you are new to MT4, I would recommend IG, which is one of the largest multi-asset broker in the world, and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Click here to open a demo or live account with IG.
Buy once, use forever on unlimited demo MT4 accounts and one live MT4 account (can be changed upon request, not more than once weekly, special exceptions can be granted on case-by-case basis).
Terms and Conditions:
- Automated Trading System will be delivered in MetaTrader 4 format (.ex4 file), henceforth referred to as Expert Advisor (EA).
- Each purchased copy of the EA allows running on unlimited demo MT4 accounts & one live MT4 account only. If you wish to run the EA on different live MT4 accounts, please purchase a separate copy of the EA for each live account.
- Each purchased copy of the EA supports up to a maximum account size of USD100,000. If you wish to run the EA on larger accounts, kindly contact us for special pricing arrangements.
- You may not use the EA for commercial/business purposes, the final decision on its definition lies with us. Kindly get in touch with us if you need clarification.
- All purchases are final and non-refundable.
- IMPORTANT: Expert Advisors (EA) are trading tools designed to implement trading strategies mechanically. They do not guarantee profits, nor do they protect your capital. In the worst scenario, they may also lose your whole capital and more. Please do your own due diligence and evaluation before utilizing any EA or related tools.
No grid strategies nor martingale is used in our Trading Systems.
We believe in creating trading systems the proper way, allowing them to potentially build an alternative stream of income for us in the long term.
Tune the position sizing to your own Risk Appetite
Position sizing is automatically handled within this EA. When activating this EA, you can however adjust the RiskFactor parameter according to your risk appetite. The default value is 1, you can change it to a higher value to increase the trade sizes accordingly, or a lower value to instruct the EA to trade in smaller sizes.